Sep 17, 2013

Say hello to Swampy in Where's My Water? 2

Have you spend numerous hours playing Where’s my water? on your Android and iOS? If yes, you will be glad to know that Disney has released the sequel of fabulous game and it is available for download on the Google Play and App Store.

Where's My Water? 2 packs the usual fun, adorable characters Swampy, Allie, Cranky and lots of improvements. Apart from the goodies you have experienced before, the sequel brings a challenge mode where you can replay a level to take on the game play. In Duck Rush level, the number of number of ducks you collect depends on how quickly you dig through the ground. The game is quite addicting for both kids and adults. If you are giving your iPhone to your little one, don’t forget to disable the in-app purchase which can be bit disturbing. Where's My Water? 2 is up for grabs, try it and let me know whether you enjoyed it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment